NORTHWEST WEIGHT & WELLNESS CENTER
We understand that obesity is a disease – not a character flaw. At Northwest Weight & Wellness Center, we have dedicated our professional lives to understanding this devastating disease and developing effective, long term solutions for our patients.
Our team is comprised of experts and leaders in the field of bariatrics.
- Our surgeons have performed more than 15,000 bariatric surgeries in the past decade.
- Our surgeons are nationally recognized, board certified bariatric surgeons.
- Chock and Michaelson are Fellows of the American College of Surgeons and Fellows of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons (ASMBS).
- Chock is President of the Washington State Chapter of ASMBS.
- Michaelson has been awarded Seattle Magazine Top Doc four times.
- CEO Jay Priebe is an acting Board Trustee for Washington State Medical Group Management Association.
- Nutrition Program Manager Laura Andromalos is a sought after, global speaker on bariatric nutrition. She was also recently nationally recognized with the Excellence in Emerging Practice Award from the Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group.
But that’s only half the picture. We marry this expertise with kindness, compassion and integrity. Our goal is to not only help patients’ reach their weight loss goals, but to be their lifelong health and wellness partners. Supporting each patient’s progress now and for years to come.
We recently updated our name to reflect our dedication to providing a wide range of treatment options to people struggling with obesity. In shifting our name from Northwest Weight Loss Surgery to Northwest Weight & Wellness Center, we reinforce that our work encompasses every aspect of the disease that is obesity.
We provide both surgical and non-surgical weight loss solutions. Whether our patients choose surgery or a medicine-based approach, we back that approach with individualized fitness plans, nutrition counseling, and therapeutic services.
Our comprehensive programs offered at Northwest Weight & Wellness Center in affiliation with Sound Surgeons Surgery Center is a nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence through the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
In combination with these accreditations we are also recognized by insurance companies as a Designated Blue Distinction Center in Bariatric Surgery. These accreditations mirror our lasting commitment to service excellence and quality care.
What about insurance? Take the first step:
See if our services are covered by your insurance. Call 425.224.8200 or fill out the form below and we will walk you through the details. You can also chat with us online below.
NWWLS will not sell or distribute your personal information.